Cushman & Wakefield, a global leader in commercial real estate services, today announced seven key appointments to the Australia and New Zealand operations in a recent recruitment blitz, further confirming its strategy to employ the best people in the industry, as it aggressively grows its platform in the region.
Managing Director NSW CRE
- Phillip Rockliff recently joined Cushman & Wakefield as Managing Director, Commercial Real Estate (CRE) for NSW. Phillip, formerly Regional Director at CBRE, will accelerate the growth of Cushman & Wakefield’s CRE business in NSW. He has a strong cultural fit with the business and is passionate about mentoring people in the industry, which is an important component of the “One Team – One Culture” vision for the Australia and New Zealand business.
- James Quigley will join Cushman & Wakefield as Head of Capital Markets for Australia and New Zealand, following five years as the National Director, Capital Markets for Colliers International. James will lead the company’s Capital Markets platform, working closely with Gary Hollis, Head of Capital Markets Asia Pacific, and will continue to deliver the best solutions for the company’s local and regional clients.
- Paul Fernandes will join the company as National Director of Capital Markets. Formerly a National Director of Investment Sales for Colliers International, Paul specialises in investment, development sites, owner occupied and vacant possession sales in the Sydney market. He has represented key clients including Mirvac, LendLease, Anton Capital and Australand. Paul will report to James Quigley.
In an unprecedented coup, Cushman & Wakefield has secured four of NSW’s best Office Leasing Agents from CBRE.
- Tim Molchanoff has been appointed as National Head of Office Leasing. Tim’s impressive track record on major projects in the Sydney CBD is unrivalled in the industry and includes 161 Castlereagh, 259 and 363 George Street, The Ribbon, Chifley Tower and Aurora Place.
- Tim Courtnall will join the company as NSW Head of Office Leasing. Tim has extensive experience in the market with key appointments that include Chifley Tower, 20 Martin Place, 255 and 363 George Street and 321 Kent Street.
- Jamie King will join as Director, NSW of Office Leasing, James has managed key projects in Sydney including 175 Liverpool St, 35 Clarence St, 10 Barrack St, 10 Bridge St, 56 Clarence St, 28 Margaret St, 120 Sussex St, 107 Pitt St and 60 Castlereagh St. He has represented clients including Investa, AMP, IOOF, Dexus, Bright Ruby, Heathley, Mirvac and Local Government Super.
- Rosie Origlia will join as Manager, Office Leasing. Rosie has represented some of Sydney’s major landlords including Investa, Dexus, Valad, and AMP Capital – working on the Quay Quarter Tower for the past two years.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Chief Executive for Australia and New Zealand, James Patterson said investing in our business and attracting top talent from across the industry will ensure the company’s continued success in the local market.
“This is a game changer for Cushman & Wakefield’s Australia and New Zealand platform as we continue to evolve and create a unique and exciting culture. I am thrilled that people of this quality have chosen to join the Cushman & Wakefield team, and they will be instrumental to our growth as we continue to drive the best results for our clients. Attracting leaders and future leaders is a testament to the current success we have seen across our business and the exciting opportunities ahead for everyone.” Mr Patterson said.
All key hires will join Cushman & Wakefield in the first quarter 2016.