Cushman & Wakefield, a global leader in commercial real estate services, is pleased to announce the continued expansion of its Industrial platform in Western Sydney, with the announcement of six key appointments to the NSW Industrial Sales and Leasing Team based in its Parramatta office.
- Orlando Maciel will join Cushman & Wakefield as Head of Industrial Sales and Leasing, Western Sydney, following nearly 4 years as a Director, Industrial Sales and Leasing, Parramatta for JLL, and over 7 years as a Divisional Director for Industrial Property for Savills. Orlando has over 16 years of experience in the industrial property market.
- Christopher Snaith joined the company as Director of the firm’s Industrial Sales & Leasing team in Parramatta. He has over 15 years of experience in the real estate industry, specialising in industrial agency, development and construction, with an extensive property background and exposure to a wide range of Industrial corporates.
- Robert Dowdy has been appointed as Associate Director, Industrial & Logistics. Robert spent the last 5 years with LJ Hooker Commercial Silverwater and has an extensive understanding of construction, investments and private and corporate sales and leasing. Robert has been closely involved in transactions throughout various metropolitan Sydney locations particularly along the M4, M7 & M5 infrastructure corridor.
- Stephen Chronopoulos has joined the company as a Manager, Industrial & Logistics, following his recent position as an Executive for Industrial Sales & Leasing for JLL Parramatta.
- Matt Chambers has joined the company as Negotiator, Industrial & Logistics. Matt was formerly with Colliers International where he worked as an Industrial Leasing Analyst.
- Sherman Rose has also joined the company as Negotiator, Industrial & Logistics, formerly a sales and leasing negotiator at Bawdens Industrial.
Tim Cassidy, Cushman & Wakefield’s Head of Industrial Sales & Leasing, New South Wales, said: “We are seeing substantial growth in the industrial property market in New South Wales and are investing in our industrial platform to meet ongoing demand from vendors and investors.”
“The small business tax deductions announced in the Federal Budget will further support demand, adding to the increasing competition for industrial assets as investors seek to secure sites suitable for future residential development.”
Commenting on the key appointments Phillip Rockliff, Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Real Estate NSW: “I am pleased to welcome these six key people to the team, to be led by Orlando Maciel. Combined, we have built an extremely powerful and able Industrial Sales & Leasing team in Western Sydney. Their experience will provide a depth and breadth of support needed to continue building our presence in the growing industrial property sector in New South Wales.”
“With a strong outlook for the New South Wales industrial property sector, we expect this demand will continue to intensify, and the addition of these six industry experts to the team further strengthens our capability to deliver the best outcome for our clients in the sector,” Mr Rockliff concluded.
NSW Head of Industrial
+61 412 115 051