Our retail specialists provide services for tenants, landlords and investors.
We are a one-stop-shop for retail real estate worldwide. From shopping centres and retail parks, to high streets and factory outlets, our retail specialists leverage their vast industry and local market knowledge and global perspective to meet your goals. Whether expanding internationally, looking for new tenants or analyzing your existing portfolio, our teams with expertise in market entry strategy and individual sector specialists can help.
As a retailer looking to expand either within your domestic market, or internationally, you may be considering any of the following:
- Opening a new store or acquiring a new property
- Entering a new market or finding the prime location for a new store
- Investing in a new location or looking to sell a property
- Improving your supply chain
How Can We Help?
Cushman & Wakefield provides you with an end to end service including:
- Retail agency/ leasing/sales– acquisitions and store roll out
- Retail research and consultancy including demographic analysis
- Strategic advice with specific attention to entering new retail markets
- High street/shopping centre leasing
- Logistics supply chain
- Project management
- Lease administration
- Facilities management
- Valuation services
Adding Value - the Advantages of Our Approach
As the leading global one retail services provider we understand the market and the challenges that our clients face.
We are able to advise you on the key issues, trends and challenges, for example:
- How the next leasing decision fits into your current business strategy?
- Who are the tenants that can fill your current vacancies?
- What are the fastest growing markets around the world and where should I put my next store?
- How will e-commerce affect my occupancy strategy as it evolves?
- How will cross-border investment affect my business?
- How much is my retail property worth?
- Where are my customers and what is the sales potential of this site?
Experience and Resources
Our retail teams are active in Australia, Asia Pacific, Americas and EMEA and work together as a global team to share market knowledge. They are part of Cushman & Wakefields 43,000 professionals including researchers, strategists, business modellers, accountants, business consultants and agents across over 60 countries.
We have a broad range of clients in including Asics/Onitsuka Tiger, Body Shop, Claire’s, Clarks, Gap/Banana Republic, Hotel Chocolat, JD Sports, Jimmy Choo, Lego, Marks & Spencer, Primark, Reiss, Disney, Swatch, Timberland, US Bank, Zara and many others who we service on a regional and global level.